About the Sannidhi
“This is the only special upcoming temple in the world of its kind. The 145 Paasurams of this Sannidhi are published for the first time in the world. They are over and above the existing 4000 Paasurams.”
Why do we recite the following?
“Sri Raama Raama Raamaethe Ramae Raamae Manoramae
Sahasranaama Tatyulyam Raama Naama Varaananae
Raama Naama Varaanana Om Nama Ithi”
Yes, we all know that the answer is the following: Without reciting all the one thousand eight names of the supreme lord, we can get the same benefit by reciting the single name “Sri Raama”. This is true and well accepted by Sri Vaishnavas. Please remember this point and read further.
New Divyadesam? How?
This Sannidhi is just nine years old. It is called the Sannidhi rather than temple. On March-09, 2013, this Sannidhi has become the Sri Vaishnava Divya Desam number 109. This news should give us a big surprise to all. One hundred forty five new Paasurams have been dedicated exclusively for this Divya Desam. This set of Paasurams is called Andhaadhi for Sri Panchamuga Lakshmi Narasimhar. You can download the same.
Why is the Sannidhi so Special?
If you visit all the 108 divyadesams then you will be blessed with certain amount of benefit. But, without visiting all 108 divyadesams, you can derive the same benefit by visiting this Sannidhi alone. This is one special unique feature of this temple. Further, exclusively, 145 Paasurams have been dedicated for this temple. Hence, it has got the status of Divya Desam.
The Karpaga Vruksham in metalic form has been presented by one of the devotees to this temple because it is the Sthala Vruksham here. At that time, the size of the “metallic tree” was quite small. But now, in this Sannidhi, the metallic tree is growing in height and width. This is another specialty of this temple.
Characteristics of this Divya Desam
- The name of the supreme lord (Moolavar) is Sradhaa Karna Swetha Perumaal.
- Name of the supreme goddess (Thaayar) is Senchu Lakshmi Thaayar.
- Vimaanam is Anugraha Vimaanam.
- Pushkarani is Chadur Kundala Theertham.
- Sthala Vruksham is Sri Karpaga Viruksham.
Four Theerthams of Pushkarani
- Ganga Theeraham.
- Varaaha Theertham.
- Agni Theertham.
- Bhavanaasini Theertham.
- Thulaa Bhaara.
- Prarthana Bead – Red color.
List of Deities Present in this Sannidhi
This particular Divya Desam is quite a bit different from other divyadesams in that many other deities are also present here. Their full names are provided below.
- Sri Uchista Maha Santhosha Ganapathi.
- Sri Padma Ganapathi.
- Sri Upagara Easwar.
- Sri Vidhya Murugar.
- Sri Aarokya Poorna Anna Poorneswari.
- Sri Gnana Dhakshinaamoorthi.
- Sri Punya Swedha Ganga.
- Sri Sowbhakya Ramar.
- Sri Kaarunya Seethai.
- Sri Sundara Lakshmanar.
- Sri Vinaya Hanuman.
- Sri Bala Krishnar.
- Sri Santhana Bhakya Krishnar.
- Sri Bhajanaamrudha Paanduranga Ragumayee.
- Sri Sagala Prasada Koorma Murthi.
- Sri Navarathna Balaji.
- Sri Anugraha Lakshmi.
- Sri Sanganidhi Padmanidhi Samedha Sarvabhista Kuberar.
- Santhosha Darshana Navagraham.
- Sri Rudhra-Sukirthi Samedha Garudar.
- Sri Ambujavalli Samedha Bhoo-Varahar.
- Senchu Lakshmi Samedha Narasimhar.
- Kamalavalli Samedha Hayagreevar.
- Suvarchala Samedha Hanuman.
- Sri Santha-Swaroopa Adhiseshan.
- Sri Satya Baktha Prahaladar.
- Sri Sudharsanar with Yoga Narasimhar.
- Sri Panchajanyam.
- Sri Suka Munivar (son of Vyasa Maha Rishi).
- Sri Koothanur Saraswathi.
- Sri Lakshmi Naaraayana Saligramam.
- Sri Sudharsana Saligramam.
- Sri Dyana Sangeedha Sanjeevi Maaruthi.
- Sri Buddhar.
- Sri Vedhantha Desikan.
- Sri Raamaanujar.
- Sri Aandavan Swamigal.
- Sri Alagiya Singar Swamigal.
- Sri Kanchi Paramaachaariyar.
- Sri Raaghavendra.
- Sri Gnana Guru Gnananandar.
- Sri Bhakta Haridaas Giri Swamigal.
- Sri Shiridi Sai Baba.
- Sri Athmaa Ram Sai.
- Sri Anandha Sai.
- Sri Jaya-Vijaya Dwara Balagar.
- Pondicherry Gurukrupa Sri Aurobindho Annai.
- Sri Bodendhra Saraswathi Swamigal.
- Sri Dakshina Sabari Ayyapan.
- Dhanya Varshita Vallalar (Ramalingar).
- Adhi Shankarar.
- Sri Ramanar.
- Sri Amrutha Varshana Dhanvantri.