Delay in Marriage !
Do remedies or Pariharam in suitable temple
Things you can do
Pariharam for Marriage Delay
Visit this Graha Sannidhi which is also a Sri Vaishnava Divyadesam 109, to get pariharam for marriage delay, delay in marriage, pariharam for delayed marriage, pariharam to get good husband or wife, pariharam for childless couples trying to conceive for child birth and to remove conflicts between husband and wife.
MARRIAGE DELAY AND CHEVVAI DOSHAM - Parihara Sthalam in Chennai
Divyadesam-109 which is the Panchamuga Narasimhar temple, is also the Chevvai dosham pariharam temple in Chennai. Hence, brides and grooms with Chevvai dosham whose marriage is getting delayed should come to this temple and get the Panchamuga pariharam or remedies for marriage delay.
REMEDIES FOR MARRIAGE DELAY – OTHER TEMPLES
Thiruvidamarudur temple located in Mayiladuthurai Taluk is one of the well known temples to seek a pariharam for marriage delay, in particular, for those who pray Lord Siva. Yet another famous temple to get remedy for marriage delay is Thirumanancheri. However, for those following the Sri Vaishnava principles, the popular temple is the Thiruvidandai temple located near Mahabalipuram, where pariharam for marriage delay is being offered for several decades.
Why Santhana Gopala?
- Most of the unmarried girls who are praying for early marriage with good husband will be worshiping Sri Sita Rama because He married one and only one girl Sita and strictly demonstrated the “one-man-one-marriage concept”.
- But in order to get married soon, one has to worship Sri Krishna, who married 16109 Gopika girls.
- The header image of this webpage shows the Tirumalai Kalyana Utsavam of the supreme lord Sri Govinda, another name of Sri Krishna.
- Divyadesam 109 is the only temple where individuals will get unique pariharam for marriage delay which are informed by almighty only.
- This is one special feature of Divyadesam 109.
My marriage is getting delayed
Any Remedy or Pariharam for marriage delay?
If you visit this Sannidhi, then, the pariharam or the remedy will be informed by the almighty (Arul Vaakku).
First time visitors should come on a Thursday evening around 05:00 PM.
If possible (optional) please bring the following items for Pooja to get remedy but it is not compulsory to bring these items.
- One full coconut.
- Vetrilai or Betel leaf.
- Betel nut or Paakku.
- Two bananas.
- One full lime.
All the Chennai residing devotees are requested to visit the Sannidhi in person directly after contacting mobile number 94455 77231. Other interested devotees can submit the online form and look for remedy.