The Supreme Knowledge is Unlocked!
TQ-01: What will I gain by reading this?
You will get truly infinite benefits which you may not be able to realize. Click on Einstein’s photo to read the incapable nature of the human mind. In particular, the benefits include the following:
- You are going to gain the supreme knowledge, which cannot be learned so easily (see the next question). Problems in life that are not solvable by anyone in this world can be dissolved. This is just the minimum benefit that you can gain.
- The higher level benefit is that you will gain the knowledge of how to reach the ultimate destination. The highest benefit is that you can actually enjoy the true or ever lasting infinite pleasure after reaching the supreme destination.
- Reaching the ultimate destination is subject to the condition that you actually follow the supreme knowledge in your life now.
TQ-02: Is it possible to learn the knowledge about supreme lord by reading books and scriptures alone?
- There exist lots of books on religious topics and further we can find many scriptures. Even if one carefully readsall such books as well as all of the scriptures, it is not possible to gain the clear knowledge about supreme lord and about the ultimate destination.
- If you don’t want to accept this statement, then, please try reading religious books and scriptures as much as possible and check yourself if you can come to clear-cut conclusions (without doubts) regarding the supreme lord and about the ultimate destination.
TQ-03: Define supreme lord.
The most fundamental and most precise technical definition of the supreme lord is given in blue color quote.
“The Supreme Lord is defined as “one who is the creator of each and every thing, irrespective of whether it is a knowledgeful or a knowledgeless being, and at the same time, the one who does not have the origin of His own existence.”
- We use the word “knowledgeful” instead of “living being” because there may exist many living beings without knowledge. Under the category of “knowledgeless”, all non-living objects can be accommodated.
- The descriptions in terms of appearance, color, shape, qualities, etc., will not serve as fundamental points for the definition. Defining supreme lord using the qualities, color and appearance will not work.
- If each and every individual (human / god / any other) is tested for the above condition (definition), then, strictly one and the only one will qualify the test. He is The Supreme Lord, named Sriman Naaraayanan.
- If you do not want to accept this, you should discover a new theory that will replace the Bhagavad Gita.
TQ-04: I don’t want to accept the previous answer, and the same time, I don’t have a new theory that will replace the Bhagavad Gita.
Such an option is not possible. Essentially, you are trying to say like the one of the options given below.
“I want to lit a candle in a dark room, but at the same time, I don’t want to remove the surrounding darkness.”
“I don’t want to accept the Einstein theory of relativity and at the same time, I don’t have a new theory to replace the Einstein’s theory.
TQ-05: Define and explain the ultimate destination.
- It is defined as the place where, if you reach, will never return back to earth. Coming back to earth means giving birth on the earth as a living being, not necessarily as human.
- The ultimate destination is present in a place much beyond the Virajaa river.
- To reach the Virajaa river, one has to travel in the Archiraadi Maargam.
- You can travel in the Archiraadi Maargam if and only if you catch the Sushumnaa Naadi.
- The Sushumnaa Naadi is present in the central upper part of our head. Since there are nearly a million Naadi present in our body, we do not know exactly which is the Sushumnaa Naadi.
- The supreme lord exists within each of us in an invisible form known as Antharyami state. Only He (but not any one else) can help us to identify the Sushumnaa Naadi, but He will help on this matter only at the time you are leaving the earth, subject to the strict condition that you have performed the Prapatti and lived according to the principles involved in Prapatti.
- If you have not done the Prapatti, then, the supreme lord keeps silence and allows you to travel in a path as dictated by the God Yama.
- Yama has the complete database about your sins and good deeds. At the same time, your bank balance, list of prizes received, awards and rewards won by you and the number of countries visited by you will not be present in His database.
- Since you are now forcibly taken by the God Yama, you cannot reach the ultimate destination.
- This essentially means that you have lost an extremely precious opportunity to reach the ultimate destination.
- We use the word “extremely precious” because, you may not get such an opportunity once again. That is, there is no guarantee that you will give birth as human being on the earth. Instead, you may give birth as an animal or insect or a tree. Please remember that plants and trees are living beings.
- Even if you give birth as human being there is no guarantee that you will get education to understand subjects. Kindly note that there are many illiterates present everywhere in the world and you may happen to be one among them.
- Even if you get education, there is no guarantee that you will learn about supreme lord.
- Even if you come to know about the supreme lord, there is no guarantee that you will accept His existence.
- Even if you accept His existence, there is no guarantee that you will perform the Prapatti (to reach the ultimate destination, called Paramapadam).
- In summary, the purpose of giving birth is defeated because we did not follow the principles laid down by the supreme lord (Bhagavad-Gita).
TQ-06: Is heaven the ultimate destination?
- Any one going to heaven or such similar places must have to return back to the earth after spending sufficiently long or short time there.
TQ-07: Why should one think about ultimate destination?
The following are a few reasons why you should think about the ultimate destination and work on how to reach the same.
- You are intimately connected to the supreme lord.
- The place where you are currently living is only temporary.
- It is the only place where you get permanent pleasure without any intervening sorrows.
- The most important reason is that you have been given a chance to try for it and finally achieve the same.
- Your primary duty is to perform Kainkaryam.
- You have to gain the permanent residential address one day or the other.
TQ-08: Why is my mind not thinking about the supreme lord.
- That is because you are not aware of the intimate connection (relation) between you and the supreme lord.
- The closest relation to you is not your mother, father, wife, husband, son or daughter but strictly only the supreme lord.
- The supreme lord Sriman Naaraayanan always show an extreme love on you but since you failed to reciprocate that, it just boils down to one-side love. Consequently, the supreme lord keeps silence.
- If you can understand the closest relation with Him, then, it means that you are paying the minimum attention towards Him.
- Speaking in plain English, if you cannot focus attention on the supreme lord, it all means that you are safely driving your life to enjoy just material pleasures but not the ultimate bliss.
- Please see the Albert Einstein’s quote on “focusing attention” by clicking the image.
TQ-09: What is the permanent address for each and every living being?
- The house that you have constructed is not your permanent residential address because you cannot be the owner of the house after you leave this earth. Therefore, the so-called “permanent address” that you write in some application form is actually the temporary address.
- The true permanent address is identically the same for each and every living being. Only point is that each one will reach the destination at different points of time.
- The time required for you to gain the permanent address is until you perform Prapatti as described in question TQ-5 and follow the principles there-in.
Permanent Address for Everyone
Adiyen Raamanujan Daasan
C/o Sriman Naaraayanan
Beyond Virajaa River
Archiraadi Maargam Highway
TQ-10: Sudarsana Chakra was gifted by some god to the supreme lord. True or False?
- Perfectly False.
- The Sudarsana Chakra exists always with supreme lord as an integral part of His body.
- Therefore, no one gave the Chakra to the supreme lord.
TQ-11: The power of a temple increases if the pooja / rituals are done continuously in that temple. True or False?
- Perfectly False.
- There is nothing like “power of a temple” because temple represent buildings and the power represent the supreme lord.
- We cannot increase the power of a temple because temple is a non-living object (building). So, there is no meaning associated with this sentence. We cannot increase the power of supreme lord because He already posses truly infinite power with Him.
- The supreme lord can bless us without any temple. Supreme lord can exist without temple, but temple cannot exist without supreme lord.
- In conclusion, we are trying to get the little little power from supreme lord by visiting temples, and not the other way. Please also see the answer to GQ-7 under general questions section.
TQ-12: In temples, we have a Moolavar and the Utsavar. People use the words “major deity” and “minor deity”. Comment.
- We first accept that English is a foreign language for us (Indians).
- Translating the Sri Vaishnava spiritual knowledge into English language by retaining the original meaning is an impossible job (at least for me). The Bhagavad Gita has been translated into many languages including English. The important point is that conceiving its original meaning by reading the translated version alone is a challenge.
- Therefore, people tend to use words like “minor deity” for Utsavar. Due to our incompetence in the English language, we should not make the deity (supreme lord) a minor.
- In conclusion, it is recommended to use the names Moolavar and Utsavar instead of major and minor.
TQ-13: Can I do abortion, if I don’t want a child?
- Under the guidance and directions of the supreme lord, a soul enters the womb of a woman and this is what we say pregnancy. This statement gives a clear proof that sex alone is not responsible for pregnancy. In other words, the supreme lord’s order is required to remove the soul from the womb (abortion). But since you do not have the order issued by supreme lord, you also don’t have the right to abort the child. Please don’t confuse with natural abortions, which will not come under this category.
- If you violate the above rule, then, you should be prepared to face the consequences which are intolerable.
- This is the fundamental origin of childlessness of a couple.
- The medical science will attract people by saying that birth control is in our hands.
- But if you are left alone without a child, the same medical science will not say that child birth is in our hands. Rather, it will say “try different treatments…”. Kindly note that medical science has limitations because it is proposed by human beings, and humans have only limited knowledge.
- If you are suffering in any way, the only solution for you is to visit this temple.
TQ-14: I don’t want to have a child. Can I use birth control methods?
- Sex is allowed if and only if you are planning to take care of the growth of the resulting child. Note that you are allowed to have as many number of children as you want.
- The important point is that, if you don’t want to have a child, but still want to use birth control methods, then, it is against the rule dictated by the supreme lord. Consequently, you should be ready to face extreme sorrows and pains, life after life as a chain reaction by giving rebirths in “unwanted” places.
- This is the fundamental origin for people suffering from miscarriages, natural abortions and all that.
- The medical science will suggest you to use birth control methods.
- If you are suffering from natural abortions, miscarriages, etc., the same medical science will not give you a definite answer. Rather, it will say “there are several reasons for that…”.
- Please carefully note that medical advancements are due to human knowledge, and human knowledge is always limited. Therefore, you can understand its limited capabilities.
- To get rid of your sorrows and sins, the only option for you is to visit this temple.
TQ-15: If I marry a person such that both of our horoscopes match, can you guarantee a happy married life?
- The “frequently spoken” 10-points match between the horoscopes of the bride and bridegroom will just give the answer “don’t reject”.
- But it does not mean that you can go ahead for marriage.
- From the horoscope of an individual (bride / bridegroom), it is possible to predict the following particulars about the bride / bridegroom:
- Rough estimate of the longevity.
- Nature of bad characters.
- Extent of affection towards family life.
- Listening to others’ words (extent of arrogance).
- Interest in having intercourse.
- Possibilities of infertility and delay in having children.
- Overall financial status.
- Stability of mind.
- Decision taking ability.
- One has to examine the horoscopes of bride and bridegroom independently and get the details about the above mentioned points. Once you have this information side-by-side for both bride and bridegroom, the decision of whether to accept for marriage or not can be said. In summary, the astrological analysis will provide you with the possible negative and positive features about an individual.
- Suppose if the astrologer tells you that the horoscopes are not matching and the age of the bride / groom is increasing, then, you have the only option for you as given below.
- For a flawless happy married life, you must visit this temple and do the remedy. The remedy that you are going to perform in this temple has nothing to do with the “astrological remedies”.
- The remedy that you perform in this temple will help you in such a way that you can find the suitable match through some friends, relatives or a matrimonial service, that you could not achieve otherwise. Note that the astrological principles are not violated in any way.
TQ-16: I want to get astrological solutions such as fixing a Muhurtham or Horoscope matching. Whether any astrologer can do that or should I choose one carefully?
- You have to carefully choose an astrologer (of course, a difficult job).
- The reason is that many are practicing the “predictive astrology” for the sake of business alone, without an in-depth technical knowledge of the Vedic astrology and principles behind it. Hence, frequently we hear from people that astrology is a non-sense, which is not correct.
- Astrology is a sub-branch of Vedas, and all the Vedas are given by the supreme lord.
- Since supreme lord has given us the astrology (as part of Veda), it cannot go wrong at any point of time.
TQ-17: What can we learn from Sita-Rama marriage?
- In the present Kali Yuga, the lifetime of a human being is typically 100 years. Similarly, the typical lifetime ofhuman beings during the period of Sri Raama (Treta Yuga) was 10000 years. When one reads such “unbelievable” numbers, we first reject it because we had no such experience. Our aim is not to debate and prove these facts, but rather, our aim is to provide extremely accurate information and show a method for dissolving problems. So, let us come back to our main topic.
- The very purpose of every Avathaaram of the supreme lord is to demonstrate some of the principles in Vedas in a practical way to the people. In simple language, the Vedic principles are like scientific theoretical concepts, and the Avathaaram is like explaining theory using experimental apparatus in a laboratory.
- Sri Raama married to Sri Sita and demonstrated the one-man-one-marriage concept, and ruled the Ayodhya kingdom for 11000 years. There is no need to compare human lifetime with Sri Rama lifetime because He is the supreme lord.
- At the time their marriage, the age of Raama was 12 and that of Sita was just 6. By doing so, the supreme lord gave us the possible range of ages for the boy and the girl to get married.
- The prime quality of Sita as told by her father was that she will not only lead in the path of Dharma but also insist the same if her husband tries to deviate from principles of Sanaadhana Dharma.
- If the one-man-one-marriage rule (para-3) is violated, then that person is in the danger of “aids”.
- By over-ruling the point in para-4, people experience delayed marriage. (Do not confuse with “natural denial of marriage” to an individual, which will not enter under this category.)
- Most of the brides / bridegrooms / their parents pay no importance to the point in para-(5) while searching for the life partner. As a consequence, later after the marriage, they throw blame on each other, leading to an unhappy married life.
- In conclusion, we have learned at least three points from the Sita-Raama marriage, which are underlined in the paras (3) to (5) above.
- The question now is how to manage the following two points:
(a) avoiding the child marriage to satisfy our social law and at the same time avoid any delay in marriage.
(b) get a good life partner for happy married life.
- This can be achieved by performing the puja for early marriage, which will save you from the possibility of delayed marriage and consequent complications.
- Most of the people will not believe in the consequences of performing puja to the supreme lord and remedies involved therein. But in case if you are left alone without a life partner, then, your bank balance, education, social status and other influential powers will not come forward to help you get married. See the visitors’ feedback page to know how they got succeeded due to the blessings of the supreme lord, Sri Panchamuga Lakshmi Narasimhar.
TQ-18: Why is the supreme lord not visible to us?
- Matter exists in three states (or forms) and they are
- Gold is a solid and we can see it. Water is a liquid and we can see it. Oxygen is a gas but we cannot see it. Just because oxygen is not visible to us, we cannot say that oxygen does not exist.
- Supreme lord exhibits Himself in five different states (or forms of existence). They are
- The Para state of the supreme lord will be visible only to those who have reached the ultimate destination, also called the paramapadam. This state of supreme lord will not be visible to anyone else, including Gods.
- The Viewha state of the supreme lord is meant for Gods, who are interested to see, meet and discuss their problems with Him and get solutions. So, this state will be visible only to the Gods. (Note: Gods also face problems, which can be solved only by the supreme lord).
- Next comes the important and interesting state, namely the Vibhava form. This form of the supreme lord is visible to human beings. Human beings who lived during the period of His Vibhava were able to see, talk and mingle with Him just like with any other person. This is the reason why, today, we have the stories about these Vibhava Avathaarams (or incarnation). The word story indicates the comprehension of true experience and actual happenings during His life period. Story does not refer to fiction or imagination. A few examples of Vibhava states are Sri Narasimhar, Sri Raama and Sri Krishna. The term Vibhava can be treated as the synonym of Avathaaram (see glossary of terms, if required).
- In future, the supreme lord will exhibit one more Vibhava state on this earth at the end of this Kali Yuga, which is approximately 426888 years from 2014.
- The Antharyami state will not be visible to anyone and the purpose of supreme lord to assume this state is to maintain the very existence of every living and non-living being in the way they are. Simply speaking, inside each and every individual, the supreme lord resides in this state. The usefulness of His existence within us in the state of Antharyami is explained in the answer to TQ-5 above.
- The final and extremely important state is the Archai state. Today, we can “see” Him only in this state. If you visit any temple, you can see the idols of the supreme lord. Most of the people may have the opinion that it is just a non-living object which is shaped to some bodily structure. But actually, inside this “non-living object”, the supreme lord exists in the Archai state. That is why one should visit the temple and worship Him to get the blessings.
- Strictly speaking, one can worship the supreme lord without going to any temple because He exists in the form of Antharyami within each one of us. In order to follow this method, one has to think about Him and focus attention over this single point (Antharyami state) without scattering our mind in a non-stop manner. But, practicing this procedure is extremely difficult because our mind will be thinking about multiple things at a time. This is precisely the reason why the supreme lord hides himself inside the idol so that at least the idol is directly visible to people. By seeing the beauty of the idol with the knowledge that He resides inside in the Antharyami state, we can improve our mind to concentrate towards Him.
- The existence of one hundred and nine Divyadesams spread across the breadth and width of India is to enable the people living in different parts of the world to get His blessings subject to a simple condition that they visitthese temples in person.
- The habit of regularly visiting different divyadesms and visualizing His appearance will slowly train the individual to focus the mind towards the supreme lord. This practice, in turn, will eventually lead to get relieved from all sorts of problems in the life over sufficiently long or short period of time depending on the intensity of focus of attention of the individual.
- Visibility of an object is not very important when compared to the knowledge about the same object. Stated in other way, knowledge is stable and more powerful when compared to its appearance. In order to demonstrate this point to the people, the supreme lord renders Himself invisible to us.
TQ-19: Is is possible for human to discover a single theory to explain everything?
Scientists know very well that every crystalline material has imperfections. Similarly, every single individual suffer from the following four types of imperfections. They are
- Every individual is sure to commit mistakes in one or the other place at any point of time. (Click on the Albert Einstein’s photo to read his quote).
- Every individual has misleading perception or illusion while learning any subject. Click on the Stephen Hawking’s photo to read his quote. (Stephen Hawking is regarded as one of the most brilliant theoretical physicists since Einstein)
- Every individual has the tendency to cheat others due to whatever reason. That is, it is perfectly impossible to identify a single person who is free from this defect.
- Every individual possess only limited senses. That is, one cannot see an object which is present behind the walls, cannot see far-away objects even if nothing is hiding, cannot smell the presence of oxygen, cannot lift a mountain, cannot hear the ultrasound, cannot imagine the fourth and higher dimensions, etc.
- If there exist someone who is free from all of the above negative points, then, there is a finite probability for the discovery of a unified grand theory.
- Since the above “If condition” cannot be fulfilled by the human beings, it is not possible to discover a single theory to explain every thing.
- In the worst case, what is possible is that one can improve the existing theories, if at all possible. Such improvements need not necessarily come to an end.
- This is precisely the reason why there always exist loop-holes in the man-made rules and laws, irrespective of the number of refinements, revisions and amendments.
- Scientists can understand this impossibility from the third law of thermodynamics: “The entropy of real crystals cannot be exactly zero”.
- The strictly one and only one unified grand theory is the Bhagavad Gita, and it is absolutely impossible to find even a single loop-hole in its rules and regulations because it is given by the supreme lord, Sri Krishna, who is the only one free from all imperfections. (Gods are also not free from all imperfections.)
TQ-20: Why Valentine day? What are the necessary and sufficient conditions for happy love-married life?
- There are eight different types marriages that are allowed and have been in practice in the history of Maha Bharatham, which is the true story given to us by the supreme lord, Sri Krishna. One among them is the love marriage.
- In Sanaadhana Dharma, love marriage is allowed with a condition that the lovers shall be from same caste. As usual, violating these principles and going further with inter-caste marriage will lead to continued sorrows in the future re-births, as explained in Garuda Puraana.
- The supreme lord always exhibits with five divine weapons with Him and one of them is the Saarngam, which is the bow with arrow. He ordered the Saarngam to incarnate on the earth with the name Thirumangai Aalzwar to give the human being a part of Divya Prabandam and illuminate the importance of Divya Desam.
- Thirumangai Aalzwar (also known as Neelan during his teen age), fell in love with a celestially beautiful girl, called Kumudavalli.
- Neelan expressed his love to her and asked her opinion about marriage.
- In response to the expression of love by Neelan, Kumudavalli replied that she is also interested to marry subject to satisfying two conditions. They are
- you should have undergone the most important Sri Vaishnava ritual, namely, the Pancha Samskaaram.
- you should offer food to devotees.
- Neelan not only agreed but also satisfied both the conditions and finally married Kumudavalli.
- In the above story, one of the lovers, Kumudavalli was particular about two points and not worried about anything else, the reason being that if the fundamental qualifications are satisfied, then, other qualifications can be derived at a later time. The vice-versa is not possible.
- The importance of the conditions (1) and (2) above is that there is a common goal for the both the lovers and the common interest for both of them is to follow the rules laid down by the supreme lord. Read also point (5) in TQ-17 regarding Sita’s nature of insisting Sanaadhana Dharma for her husband.
- Most of the lovers today, discuss about everything except the above two points.
- The lovers may try to argue: “we also have common goals such as constructing a new house, etc”. But such types of objectives will not help them in maintaining the “togetherness” of the couple.
- The underlying secret behind satisfying conditions (1) and (2) above and (5) in TQ-17 is that the supreme lord will guide the lovers or couple all along their married life and, therefore, the possibility of broken relationship is ruled out.
TQ-21: The principles behind Hindu rituals have scientific reasons behind. True or False.
- Assume that I love a girl truly and sincerely.
- If my girl-friend orders me to bring flowers, then, my job is to bring flowers rather than searching for a scientific reason behind her order.
- The reason why I have to fulfill her order is just because we love each other and no other reasoning enters into picture. Also, both lovers feel that no burden is imposed on each other.
- In the point-(3) above, replace the word “girl-friend” with “supreme lord”, and re-read the sentence again.
- If the supreme lord says (through scriptures) that you have to offer flowers to Him, your job is do so rather than asking questions.
- Every single rule laid down by the supreme lord in the form of Vedas and Bhagavad Gita are just like the example above. There need not exist scientific reasons behind them. At the same time, one should also remember that all scientific knowledge is given to us by the supreme lord only.
- If you search for scientific reasons behind rituals, or if you ask questions like why should one perform rituals, then, you feel that you are imposed with burdens by His orders. Further, it indicates that you are not in love with supreme lord. See also answer to TQ-8.
- Click on the Albert Einstein’s photo to know why one should not ask questions.
TQ-22: Bhagavad Gita says “Surrender to supreme lord and be slave to Him”. If so, do we have freedom or not?
Consider the following simple example:
- Let us say that one wants to start a very large multinational company (the owner).
- The first job for the owner would be to select and appoint a managing director (MD) and provide him the bye-laws of the company and the missions and objectives of the company.
- The MD will, then, assume the responsibility to take care of the growth of the company and report the progress to the owner.
- In order to work for the company, the owner provides an new Office Car to the managing director.
- The MD initially does his duties well and the owner feels happy about his performance.
- Due to the happiness of the owner, he increases the salary of the MD.
- In the mean time, the MD has the freedom to use the office car for his personal use such as taking his family to a restaurant. The owner of the company has no objection towards the personal use of the office car as long as he discharges his duties properly in time.
- As time passes, the MD slowly gets the feeling that the car is his own and further he pays less importance to the company development and devotes more time in his own activities.
- Consequent upon his bad habits, one day, the managing director drives the office car and makes an accident such that the car is not usable, but the driver (MD) himself is alive. Further, a case is booked against the owner of the car for making the accident.
- Even though the driver (MD) has made the accident, the owner of the car has to pay for compensation because the insurance is on the name of the owner.
- The owner comes know about all these, and the MD gets the punishment in the form of financial loss.
The points to be noted from the above are the following:
- Only if the bye-laws are known, one can decide about freedom. As long as one does not violate the bye-laws, one has the freedom to do anything.
- Ignorance of the bye-laws will lead to indulging in activities that are prohibited by the employer.
- The punishment came only after making an accident.
Consider the following replacements:
- “owner” is the “supreme lord”.
- “office car” is “the human body”.
- “managing director” is “the thinking and decision making power of an individual”.
The Supreme lord provides the following, common to each and every individual. They are
- Human body with ability to think, analyze and make decisions.
- Food, water, air, place of shelter and cloths to satisfy basic survival needs.
- Source of knowledge in the form of Vedas, Bhagavad Gita and Divya Prabandam.
- Aachaaryan (supreme teacher) to explain the contents in Vedas to people.
- Freedom to do anything as directed by his own decision. The consequence of exercising the freedom will have results that are explained in the source of knowledge (third point).
We can derive the answer to our question as follows:
- Vedas dictate us to perform certain things and at the same time dictate us not to do certain other things.
- As long as one does not violate the bye-laws of the supreme lord, every single individual has the freedom to do anything. Here the bye-laws are the Vedas and Bhagavad Gita.
- Ignorance of the Vedic knowledge will lead to the inability to determine the limits of our freedom, which in turn, leads us to experience sufferings.
TQ-23: Bhagavad Gita says “Surrender to supreme lord and be slave to Him”. Is it not possible to live without surrendering to supreme lord?
Let us define the following:
- Type-I life means living without surrendering to the supreme lord; and
- Type-II life means, living by surrendering to the supreme lord.
From the answer to TQ-22, we understand that every individual can live with freedom without surrendering to anybody (including supreme lord) by just following the guidelines in Vedas.
- If you choose this option (type-I), then, you are fully responsible for every action that you do in your life. In the language of the example in TQ-23, you have to accept the happiness (higher salary) at one time and the sorrows (financial loss) at some other point of time, whether you like it or not.
- But, if you choose the other option (type-II), namely, surrendering to the supreme lord and live according to the principles therein, then, all the responsibilities are taken-over by the supreme lord, thereby, you are on the safe-side by not only escaping from sorrows and pains, but also get eternal enjoyments.
- The word “surrendering” does not mean just falling under the feet of the supreme lord (Saashtaanga Namaskaaram). Therefore, any one performing this physical action alone will not qualify to enter into type-II life.
- In order to qualify to live under type-II style, one should perform the point-(1) in TQ-20, that is, should have undergone or performed the ritual of Panchasamskaaram. Now you can wonder to know that the lover Kumudavalli (TQ-20) was clever enough to demand this condition to guarantee happy married life. She had the cleverness not because of the scientific research but due to the Vedic knowledge.
- Scientific research will help us in getting luxurious material pleasures to the human body such as air conditioner, convenience in travel, automated machines, easy communication, relief from body pains, managing with illness etc. At the same time it will not help you to get married, eliminate sorrows in life, overcome enemies, remove financial debts, avoiding the unlucky events, etc.
- In summary, if you decide to live with a mixture of happiness and disappointments, choose to live without surrendering to supreme lord. Please remember that the mixture will always contain only a few cashew nuts representing happiness, and the remaining portion will represent sorrows and unhappy moments. The supreme lord has given every individual, the freedom to choose this option.
TQ-24: Nobody wants to be a slave. Why does the supreme lord guides us to be a slave to Him?
The word “slave” is not liked by anyone because of the traditional dictionary meaning as follows.
Oxford Dictionary: . . . a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey. . .
Webster Dictionary: . . . forced to work for that person without pay.
The Free Dictionary (1): . . . owned by another and having no freedom of action or right to property.
The Free Dictionary (2): . . . a person who is forced to work for another against his will.
In the above list, carefully observe the hyperlinked words which are in pink color. To get the definition for “slave under supreme lord”, we have to modify the dictionary meaning by deleting the blue colored words (as per the answers to TQ-22 and TQ-23). Now consider the following three statements:
- Guaranteed permanent happy eternal life is waiting for us, if we choose to unconditionally surrender to the supreme lord (from answer to TQ-23).
- Since the supreme lord has given us the guarantee for eternal happiness for ever, it is a natural response for us to listen to His words (Vedas and Bhagavad Gita).
- The moment we express our willingness to listen to supreme lord without exception, we indirectly imply that our behavior is like a slave to Him.
If we combine the above three points, we get “Surrender to supreme lord and be slave to Him”, which is what the Chapter-18, Sloka-66 of the Bhagavad Gita says. In conclusion, if we just listen to what Vedas and Bhagavad Gita says, then, we can get infinitely many benefits and supreme life. The Aachaaryan (supreme teacher) always welcome anyone to ask various questions regarding the Vedas and secrets behind supreme knowledge for the purpose of clarifying their doubles. If you ask questions with an intention of not accepting any answer, then, essentially you are wasting your time without gaining any benefit.
TQ-25: An individual can choose one of the many different ways to reach the supreme lord, or ultimate destination. True or False?
Not many different ways, but one has to choose exactly any one of the following two mutually exclusive options:
- Bhakthi Maargam.
- Prapatti Maargam.
TQ-26: Our earth will be destroyed at the end of the present Kali Yuga, which is 426888 years from 2014. True or False?
- Because, still lot many years are still pending after 426888 years from 2014, for the earth to be destroyed.